Friday, March 18, 2011

Back to School

I'm thinking about it.

I toyed with the idea of going back to school a few months ago, but just gave up on it because I couldn't find a program I really liked. Well, recently I've looked into it some more, and now I'm really excited about it. I've still got some more thinking/researching to do, but if I decide to apply, I'd apply for the spring of 2012.

I've spent my entire life (it seems like) counting the days until graduation. But this would be different, right?

The program I'm looking at is the Master of Library and Information Science at Valdosta State University. John and I have plenty of things to look into before then, but I'll let you know. The scariest part is applying. I never applied to a college I was nervous about getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment