I never would have pegged myself as a Monica, but every day I see it more and more. Everything needs to be just so, and everything needs to be meticulously clean. My poor husband can't keep up. I've also been doing a lot more cooking (a Monica thing), and I think I'm getting better!
Here's my little kitchen. Believe it or not, it's got about twice the counter space as our last one.
And while I've got the camera out...
I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies tonight. I accidentally got mini-chocolate chips instead of regular. Best mistake to make; chocolate in every bite!
Every meal I make, whether it's an exotic new recipe or grilled cheese, I use a wedding gift. I think "Ah, Sera's family gave me this bowl. I love this bowl!" or "My aunt knew what she was doing with this cook book." or "My tortillas sure are staying warm." I just wanted to say thanks again! Everyone went so above and beyond. It's a sort of freedom to know I can make absolutely anything I would ever need to. (and that's a challenge)



No comments:
Post a Comment