1. I'm not busy enough.
That sounds like sarcasm, but it's true. I have had so much time on my hands, and idle hands are the devil's handiwork.
2. I love to write.
If you know me at all, you're probably thinking I'm the last person you know who would create a blog. I would've said the same thing myself just a few weeks ago. I am beginning to understand that people don't make blogs for others, but for themselves, and I simply love to write, put heart and soul into creating, and I haven't done that since graduation in May.
3. I miss you.
I know I JUST said that blogs aren't made for others, but that doesn't mean they can't benefit, right? So I'm hoping that if I make one, maybe you'll make one, and then it's like we're chatting every day, week, month, or so, which is probably more often than I talk to you now. Am I right?
This is the first one, and I hope they'll get much more colorful, interesting, and lively.
No comments:
Post a Comment