Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just call me Susie.

I finally finished it! I only called my mom for help a couple of times, give or take. It's officially my Christmas 2010 dress, made for Christmas eve work, midnight service, and maybe Christmas day at the in-laws, depending on how it goes. It's the first thing I've sewn using my brand new, handy-dandy, sewing machine I got for my birthday! I cut corners here and there, literally and figuratively, so to the trained eye I say, "don't get too close!" To the rest of you, "Ta Da!"

Ms. Susie Homemaker

P.S. Tara, can you see the little crossword girl on the tree right under the angel? 

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn! I am so proud of you!! I love it! and yes - I love the crossword girl. She looks great! I hope you and John have a great 1st Christmas together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathryn! I love the dress! I can't believe that's the first thing you've made. You did a great job! It's realy pretty!

    We missed you and John and Richard and Jenny on Christmas. Hope you had a good one. We enjoyed your mom and dad. They're heading home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!!!!!

    Just found your blog!!!

    Come visit at www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete