1. reading
2. sewing
My mother bought me a sewing machine for my birthday. I've taught myself how to thread a bobbin, and the machine, but as far as sewing goes, I'm a little new to it all. I've always "helped" my mom cut out patterns, but she always took over the sewing. I bought myself a dress pattern, and have all the pieces cut out. Now, I'm at a loss as to what to do now. I wish my mom was here to help me.
This is what the finished product is supposed to look like:
I was smart enough to choose one from the "easy sew" section without any buttonholes, zippers, or elastic. I'll let you know how it turns out. My goal is to have it finished by Christmas time (it's supposed to be my Christmas dress).
This week we're going to visit his family. I can't wait to play games and eat food. One day I hope I can cook half as well as his mom.

I think if anyone can handle that dress...it's you. and you would rock it while wearing it. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDelete